- Nearly one million 16-24 year olds are excluded from education or out of work.
- Over a third of young people who leave school with no qualifications drop out
- It is the most "at risk" young people - those living in poverty, care leavers, children of teen mothers - who are most likely to drop out.
- Since 2001, we have inspired over 9,500 young people and children to achieve their full potential in over 34 local authorities and 100 schools.
- Teens and Toddlers is endorsed by the Government’s Centre for Excellence in Outcomes.
- Donating just £1 to Teens and Toddlers saves society over £6 (C4EO).
Our programmes address the issues, such as low self esteem and poor life skills, which cause young people fail at school and in work. We transform young people by believing in their potential.
"Teens and Toddlers presented an exciting opportunity to invest in an organisation that is using an innovative and powerful model to break the cycle of poverty caused by low esteem and low aspiration that is prevalent in many young people."
Daniela Barone Soares, Chief Executive, Impetus Trust
Supporters & Partners